Today I am going to share my latest recipe that I prepared for our lunch.
This quick and easy bean salad is for all your summer meals and goes very well for your BBQ nights too.
I made up the recipe with whatever I had in my fridge and the salad turned out so good that we ate all
Hope you try it and let me know what you think.
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Level: Easy – serves 2 people
- Green beans – we used approximately 200 gr but you can put more or less.
- 2 tablespoon of Hirz – Demi creme fraiche with herbs
- 1 canned tuna fish
- 2 Endives – chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Start boiling the green beans. I like them super soft so It took me 20 mins 🙂 If you want your salad more crunchy then boil them for 10 mins or so.
- In a bowl, whisk fresh cream with tuna fish and salt. Keep it in the fridge.
- Once the beans are cooked, let them cool down in the fridge for 15 mins or more.
- In a large salad bowl mix the beans with chopped endives and tuna mixture.
Volia! Your salad is ready! If you don’t like the tuna, you can add some chicken too.
The endives give very nice texture to this salad and we loved it!
Super easy right? 🙂