This recipe is all about greens and fresh ingredients! It is a great option for your BBQ nights 🙂 Hope you like it too!
Ingredients – for 2 person
- 1 cup of Chopped Parsley
- 1 cup of Chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup of fresh or steamed snow peas
- 1/2 Chopped onions – red onions are the best
- If you prefer, you can add some feta cheese too.
- 2 tablespoon of greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- A little bit of lemon juice
In a big salad bowl, mix all the veggies. Pour the sauce on the top of the salad and you are ready! This is a great side dish idea for your BBQ nights.