This grilled trout with vegetables recipe is simple, healthy and delicious. Use whatever veggies you’ve got on hand 🙂 We are sure you will love it.
Ingredients for 2
- 4 Trout slices
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 padron peppers
- 1 big onion
- Handful of steamed green beans
- Olive oil
- Start steaming the green beans for about 8 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C – fan option.
- In a large baking tray, first cook the chopped onions & pedron peppers for 3 mins.
- Then add green beans, trouts and tomatoes. Pour some olive oil on the vegetables and start cooking until the fish is soft. For us it took 15 mins 🙂
- Serve it with some grilled bread or salad.