Hello!! Today, we are sharing this super simple cookie recipe that you can make it under 30 mins! This cookie is different than the ones you know. It is super soft and i can say that it melts in your mouth 🙂
I found the recipe on Ece Zaim’s page and happy to translate it for you!
Let me know if you try it!
- 240gr melted butter – in room temperature
- 380gr of flour
- 80gr of walnuts – you can also use any other nuts..
- 50gr of powdered sugar
- 1 pocket of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence – or powder
- 80 gr of chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180C – fan option
- Melt the butter and leave it to cool down.
- In a mixing bowl – add all the ingredients and knead the dough. If you have a Kitchenaid, use the triangle mixing extension.
- The dough will be little bit humid.
- Then take small pieces and form your cookies.
- Bake them during 15mins – until they are brown.
- Serve it cool and you can keep the cookies for 3-4 days.