Hi guys! It’s asparagus time and we are here with this delicious pasta recipe.
As you know us, we always share simple recipes to make our lives easy.. so this is one of them 🙂
Ingredients – for 2 people
- Pasta – you decide your amount 🙂
- 100 – 150 ml of fresh cream
- 1 and half tablespoon of butter
- 1 garlic clove – minced
- 10 asparagus – cut them as you prefer
- 1/2 tablespoon of maizena
- Lots of cheese – here we used parmesan cheese but you can add whatever you prefer
- Steam your asparagus for 8 mins and cut them as you prefer. Let them cool down in one plate.Start cooking your pasta
- While your pasta is cooking, you can prepare your sauce. For this, take a sauce pan and add butter and garlic. Cook them for 1 mins.
- Then add asparagus and cook them until asparagus is little bit brownish ( about 2-3 mins)
- Then add fresh cream and maizena and mix it with asparagus. If you dont have maizena at home you can add little bit of flour. Maizena thickens the sauce 🙂 That is the trick!
- Once your sauce is ready, add some cheese and mix it with your pasta!
Enjoy and #keepcookingathome