Yes, you read it right! This is a delicious brownie with Beetroots! 🙂
The other day i found this recipe from a Turkish food blogger –> https://www.instagram.com/yemearzusu/ and I really wanted to share it with you! The taste is super good, i think i am going to make this brownie again and again!
- 120gr dark chocolate
- 150ml butter
- 150 gr cacao powder
- 150 gr sugar
- 3 eggs
- 250 – 300 gr of steamed beetroot ( steam it and then make it as a puree)
- Preheat the oven to 170C ( heat the top & bottom )
2. Melt the chocolate and the butter together.
3. In a mixing bowl, blend the chocolate & butter , cacao powder, eggs, sugar and beetroots.
4. Put this mixture into a cake mold and bake it for 20 mins!
I kept this brownie in the fridge for 3 days 🙂 and I admit that I ate it all! Let me know if you try it at home!