Let’s make this delicious beetroot soup with sweet potatoes 🙂 I am sure you will love it!
Ingredients: Serves 4 people
- 1 medium beetroot – cut into cubes
- 1 medium onion – cut into into 4
- 1 medium sweet potato – cut into cubes
- 300gr chicken broth
- Half a cup of cream
- Salt and pepper
- Olive Oil
- Put some olive oil in the pan and cook the onions for 1 -2 min
- Then add potatoes and beets. Cook for a 5 min.
- Then add the broth and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes until all the ingredients are cooked and softened.
- When ready, mix the soup in the mixer. Then add cream and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- You can serve it with fresh goat cheese! Voila, its super easy and you’ll see this soup is super delicious!