The other day I stumbled upon this amazing recipe on @framboise_et_vanille ‘s IG and i wanted to give it a try!
The taste & the texture of the cake is amazing and it is very very simple to bake it at home!
By the way, the original recipe is from @cyril_lignac who is a very know French pastry chef! So if you are looking for something sweet then you should try this out!
Cooking time: 25 mins baking, 5 mins preps.
- 200 gr black chocolate
- 250 gr mascarpone
- 4 eggs
- 65 gr icing sugar
- 40 gr flour
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Melt the chocolate in water bath ( Bain-marie).
- With a mixer, loosen the mascarpone and add the melted chocolate.
- Then start adding the eggs one by one, then the icing sugar and finally the flour.
- Put the mixture into a baking pan and bake the cake for 25 mins.
- Let it cool down and enjoy this delicious cake!