Let’s prepare the dinner! If you like asian food and salmon, then you are at the right place. This super easy asian glazed salmon will be your favorite one!
Cooking Time: 10 mins to grill
Level: Easy, serves for 2
- 2 salmon fillets
- Sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon yuzu juice or lime juice
- And if you have ginger, you can also add some ginger into your marinade
- Start with marinade and place the salmons in the marinade. Let it marinate for 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 200C – grill option
- Place salmon in a baking tray, top it with some sesame seeds and start grilling the fish for 10 mins.
As you can see, its super easy to prepare and amazingly good! I recommend you to serve it with rice or salad.