Today I was craving some pickled cucumbers and when I saw that i have huge cucumber sitting in the fridge then I decided to do it 🙂 this recipe is super easy and healthy. In 30 mins, you will be ready to eat your pickles.
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 1 big cucumber ( bio if possible)
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of vinegar ( good quality of vinegar)
- Some Dill – here you can add as much as you want. it depends on your taste
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of white sugar – if you want your pickles sweet then add more sugar.
- Clean the cucumbers and don’t peel them. With a help of a knife or grater, cut the cucumbers into thin slices.
- Take a big jar, and start adding the cucumbers and dill into it. For my Jar, 1/3 of water was enough so i did it in this way. Here the idea is to add the same amount of water and vinegar. So according the size of the jar & cucumbers try to add the ingredients accordingly.
- Reserve this pickle in the fridge and after 30 mins you can taste it. Of course the taste will be much intense after 1 or 2 days in fridge 🙂
I like to serve this pickle with salmon. Soon i will share the recipe on the blog!