Another delicious salad idea from our kitchen!
I had some sweet & normal potatoes in the fridge and we did this super easy salad for a quick Sunday lunch.
Ingredients – serves 2
- 2 sweet potatoes – boiled and cutted into small cubes
- 2 normal potatoes – boiled and cutted into small cubes
- 1 fresh spring onion – chopped
- 4-6 pickled cucumbers – chopped
- 2 banana pepper. Yeah, i use this kind of pepper quite a lot in my kitchen if you cannot find it you can add any green/ yellow/ red pepper
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of mustard with grains
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- salt & pepper
The recipe is quite easy. Combine all the veggies in a bowl, and then add the salad sauce 🙂