Today we are sharing one of our favourite and easy Asian noodle recipe!
Some nights, we just want to prepare a quick dish that makes us soo happy and we find ourselves making these delicious noodles.
So far we’ve tried many stir fry noodle sauces – as you know sauce is everything! – and finally we got the right balance for our taste.
Some quick tips about the recipe:
If we are in a hurry we use frozen asian veggies that you can easily find at Coop or Migros..
If you have time, then add what ever you want… I prefer carrots, green beans. mushrooms etc but its up to you.
when you prepare this recipe you need to be quick, so prepare everything in advance.
Voila, hope you try and enjoy it!
Ingredients for 2 servings
- Chinese Noodles – 160 grs for 2 people
- 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon of sugar
- Asian veggies – here I leave you with your taste.
- Put all the liquids in a jar / bowl and mix them together.
- Cook the noodles according to package directions, and let them set aside.
- Take a pan / Wok, and start cooking the veggies until they are tender.
- Once the veggies are ready, then add the noodles & all the sauce. Toss them around in the hot pan to combine. This will take only 3-4 mins.
- And serve topped with sesame seeds, green onions & chillies. Or just use your imagination 🙂