So many people ask me if I have easy recipes that can be done in 20 mins! 🙂
This delicious curry will save your week nights and its just so easy.
- Some fresh green beans
- 1 small chopped onion
- Some fresh broccoli ( for this recipe you can use whatever you want. some onions, redpeppers, corn etc can give good taste as well)
- 1 small coconut milk (200 ml)
- 1 cup of water or vegetable broth.
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 2 tablespoon of tomato paste
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoon of Olive oil
Heat the oil in a large sauce pan, add the onions and cook it for few minutes.
Then add the spices, tomato paste and 1 cup of water. Let them cook for 1 min.
After this, add the veggies and let them cook until they are about to get softer ( about 10 mins).
For the last step, add the coconut milk and let the veggies cook until they are soften.
You can serve it with a nice bowl of rice or just with some bread 🙂