Another refreshing and healthy salad recipe from our kitchen 🙂
We truly believe that this protein rich salad will be your next dinner! We love preparing this one during hot summer days and for our BBQ parties!
Cooking Time: 45 for black-eyed peas ( + soak them over night), 10 mins to dice the ingredients
Cooking Level: Easy – 4 – 6 people
- 2 big carrots ( grated)
- 1,5 cups of black-eyed peas
- Bunch of parsley ( diced)
- 4 spring onion sprouts ( diced)
- 4 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 5 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoon of diced cucumber pickles
- 2 diced banana pepper
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint ( if not fresh mint)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
One night before, soak all the black-eyed peas in a water. Then the other day boil them until they become softer.
Once the peas are ready, put them aside, let them cool down.
Take a salad bowl, add all ingredients, then cooled down peas. Take vinegar and olive oil, pour over the salad. Add some salt and adjust the tasting according to your preference.
Serve the salad cold and this can be a good option for your BBQ nights 🙂