As days are getting colder in Zurich, soup is always a good idea! Tonight, for the first time, i cooked this leek and pea soup and the taste was so good that i wanted to share on my blog.
If you are looking for a new soup idea, then this recipe is for you 🙂
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Level: Easy – Serves 3 -5 person
- 350 gr of Leeks ( chopped into circles)
- 3 tablespoon of sour cream / you can also add mascarpone
- 300gr of frozen pea
- 3 cups of vegetable bouillon or chicken
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt ( you may add more)
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper ( you may add more)
Take a deep pan, add olive oil and leeks. Cook them in a medium heat during 10 mins. Then add peas and let it cook 5 mins. Add the hot vegetable bouillon and let it boil during 5 -8 mins.
Then, mix the soup with a blender, add the sour cream, salt and pepper. The soup is ready 🙂
Serve it with some fresh or dried mint.