Here is my latest unique recipe…
I prepared this salad by following my senses and heart 🙂 the result was perfect and this will be definitely my signature warm salad!
Ingredients for 2 person
- 100 gr of cauliflower ( you can add more or less according to your preference)
- 1 long red pepper
- 1 can of sweet corn
- Bunch of chives
- 1 tablespoon of normal mustard
- 3 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil ( according to your taste you can add more)
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- Half teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Salt & pepper
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Clean and cut the cauliflowers in big pieces. Steam them during 8 mins.
On the other side roast redpeppers and corn during 5 mins ( i like to roast them until they become little bit brown)
Once the cauliflowers are ready, put them in a pan and roast until they become golden.
Then, put all the roasted veggies and fresh chives in a salad bowl and start making your special salad sauce.
Mix all the spices with olive oil, balsamic and mustard and use this sauce as dressing.
I served this recipe cold & warm and the taste is awesome! If you try it at home, just drop us a note and share how did you find it! 🙂