Yesterday I invited my friends for a pasta night! For the second time in my life i made a delicious pesto sauce which took me only 5 mins to make! The result was amazing and all my guests loved it!
Ingredients for 2 person
- Bunch of basil ( around 10-15 leaves)
- 2 tablespoon of grated parmesan
- 5 tablespoon of olive oil ( according to your taste you can add more)
- Half of a garlic clove ( first add little bit of garlic, it can really change the taste and hide basil’s taste!)
- Roasted pine nuts – 10 pinenuts
- Salt & pepper
Cooking Time: 1 min.
Roast the pine nuts in a pan. Mix all the ingredients in a blender and serve it cold.
Don’t forget to add the garlic slowly, it can hide the taste of the basil easily 🙂