Who can say NO to Thai food? Not me 🙂 Thanks to the thai cooking classes that we had in Bangkok, I discovered so many good recipes and can’t wait to share all on my blog.
This one is the most delicious and easy Thai recipe that you can cook at home! 🙂 We are addicted to this one and I am sure this will be in your favourite list!
- 500 gr of prawns
- 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar
- Small Red Chilli Pepper – chopped
- Fresh Ginger ( add according to your taste)
- Bunch of cleaned and chopped spring onions
- 6 Tablespoon of Sweet Creamy soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Level: Medium 2-3 person
Put all the ingredients into a bowl. Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and let them marinate during 15- 20 mins in the fridge.
Then take a pan and start cooking all the marinated ingredients during 8-10 mins.
Serve this dish with jasmin rice and Enjoy this super easy thai food!