When the weather gets cold and ugly, I prefer to cook some exotic or Mediterranean meal at home!
This time I wanted to prepare a salad that surprises me in every bite and the idea of mixing ananas and chilli sounded perfect to me… I bet that this delicious salad will be one of your fav one!
- 1 Avocado – chopped in to cubes ( not very soft one)
- 500 gr of prawns ( peeled and cleaned – for this salad i left the tails intact)
- 1 red chilli ( cutted in to small slices)
- Half Pineapple ( finely chopped in to cubes)
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/3 cup Chopped Coriander
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Level: Easy, 2 Person
Place cleaned and peeled prawns into a bowl. Season the prawns with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Take the frying pan and cook the prawns until they change their colour ( 2-3 mins).
On the other side, combine pineapple, chilli, lime juice, avocado, coriander in a salad bowl. Mix these gently with prawns and serve your salad with some lime zest.
This salad is very easy to make it and in every little bite you will discover different ingredients.
I preferred to served this immediately and everyone loved it!