After spending 1 month in Istanbul, I am back again in Zurich!
I came here with lots of ideas, lots of special recipes that I am impatient to share on my blog.
During this 1 month, my mom was very happy to teach me her recipes, her cooking tips that she learned during 40 years of her marriage! I am glad to share here what I’ve learned from her and maybe one day my kids will also use this blog to learn what their grandmother was cooking 🙂
Today I start with a simple and delicious soup that my cooks every single week!
Cooking Time: 15 min
Level: Easy for 4 person
Let’s start with ingredients:
- 3-4 big tomatoes
- 1 table spoon of butter ( if you prefer more you can add a little bit more)
- Parsley ( I put this according to my taste. If you put more, the taste become much better)
- 1 table spoon of plain tomato paste ( I bought it from Migros)
- 1glass of Noodle ( the best is from the one that I bought from migros, you can see the details on the picture)
- A pinch of dried mint ( if you don’t have the dried ones, you may use fresh mint too)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 glass of water
After cleaning the tomatoes, put them in to your food processor and mix them until it becomes like purée.
Than take your soup pan and put tomato purée, tomato paste and butter inside. Cook them during 3-4minutes. And them add 4 glass of water ( if your tomato purée is not lot, you may add more water!) and leave them to boil..
Once your mixtures is boiled, add noodles ( according to your preference you can calculate the noodle quantity. I always put 2 handful of noodle). After the noodles, add minced parsley,pepper, salt and dried mint.
Leave them to cook during 7-10 minutes and That’s it 🙂 it’s easy to cook and healthy!
I prefer to eat this soup with little bit of lemon juice, it’s a good try!
Hope you enjoy & Bon appetite!