Okay! So my blog is on with my first recipe 🙂
One of the main aim of this blog is to share easy,delicious and affordable recipes with you!
Everyday I am cooking for two and everyday I try to cook something healthy and something different.
This pie was made by my husband and I wanted to start the blog with this delicious recipe.
We cooked this delicious pie on Sunday. A quick reminder, in Switzerland most of the grocery shops are closed and if you would like to buy something to eat it’s always better to go to the main train station where you can find at least one Coop Pronto! On Sunday, we went to Coop Pronto and we bought all the ingredients from there!
Cooking Time: 35 min
Level: Easy – for 4 person
- 2 tomatoes ( not very big)
- 5 table spoon of fresh cream
- 1 little onion
- 2 middle zucchinis
- Gruyere cheese or if you don’t have this in your country you can use a cheese that melts good 🙂
- Puff pastry – in here Coop and Migros are selling Pastry for pies which is already prepared. (soon on the blog I will share the best puff pastry recipe that you can easily cook at home!!)
So how we cook?
- First pre heat the oven to 180C till you cut all the vegetables.
- Cut all the vegetables ( we cut them in Circles)
- Take your pie pan and put puff pastry onto it. Don’t forget to always keep the cooking paper underneath the pastry.
- Spread fresh crime onto pie pastry and make some holes onto it. ( see the picture below)
- Place your vegetables as your wish.
- And, add salt & pepper and cheese according your taste 🙂
- Place your pie in to your oven and cook it during 35 min.
You will see it’s easy to cook and a delicious pie 🙂